Okay, buckle up. This is gonna be a list and a half.
- genuinely really good quality
- perfect amount of height to look wonderfully absurd
- surprisingly easy to style with an outfit
- it looks exactly how I expected from the pictures
- if you have small feet, the toe will look a little squared off, it has plenty of room for the front of your foot but the look of it made me chuckle for a bit
- wide sturdy base
- same feel as a 2 inch heel
- upward curve on the underside of the toe makes going up stairs so easy
- I recommend tall socks with these, because its a *bit* tight towards the top
- I also recommend going one size bigger. I'm normally 6-6.5 and this shoe in a size 7 fits me perfectly
- absolutely no cramming towards the front of the shoe (won't give you sore toes that some other heels may)
This probably goes without saying, but these shoes exude an ungodly amount of power. I have 0 regrets in buying these, and I 100% recommend them to anyone even THINKING about getting into platforms.